Deep Sea Fishing Charter
Are you an aspiring Rex Hunt? Get out into the deep ocean waters of the Sunshine Coast on a deep sea fishing and crab catching charter from Mooloolaba Wharf.
Head out into the deep sea with a team of seasoned professionals aboard a 55 feet fishing vessel. The boat is specifically designed as a deep sea fishing and crabbing vessel with plenty of space and features a full canopy and protection to keep you in comfort and out of harsh elements. The crew are all highly experienced and do everything they can (and often more) to make sure you have the best possible time.
There is a fishing charter to suit all levels of fishing experience from the beginner to the experienced enthusiast. This is a Sunshine Coast activity great for both individuals and groups, ladies and gents days and family fishing trips!
Charter operates: Daily
Charter duration: 5 hours
Departs: 5.30am and returns at 10.30am
- All fishing tackle and bait
- Non alcoholic drinks – soft drinks and bottled water
- Tea, coffee, light snacks
- High quality fishing equipment
- The latest commercial grade electronic equipment to maximise comfort and safety
- Assistance from our friendly highly qualified staff
- Our staff will clean, bag and ice your catch along with the crabs, ready to take home
- Crabs are cooked on board during your charter
Deep sea fishing charter costs $140 per person*
*Prices are subject to changed based by the operator of this charter at any time.