Romance Is In The Air
ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR
Romance is in the air at The Mirage Alex. Spend a romantic night or two this Valentine’s Day on February 14 on the Sunshine Coast, with plenty of ways to show your special one how much you love them.
Stay in a luxury four and a half star Sunshine Coast Resort set 50 meters from the main road with stunning views without the traffic noise at beautiful Alexandra Headland. You will feel as though you are in a tropical oasis with lush gardens surrounding the resort.
Relax in your spacious apartment or around the lagoon-style Pool on a sun lounge under a shady umbrella. Wallow in the heated Spa Pool or sweat it out in the Sauna.
For a romantic interlude try some of these activities:
- Surprise your loved one with a romantic picnic at a selected location on the Sunshine Coast. The picnic is setup prior to your arrival and after two hours of enjoyment, there is a discreet clean-up, allowing for a seamless romantic surprise. For more information visit Romantic Picnics.
- Set off for the day and celebrate in style with Kombi Celebrations . Enjoy an idyllic hinterland cruise with your own personal chauffeur through The Glasshouse Mountains, Montville and Maleny or take the coast road from Noosa down to Caloundra, the choice is yours.
- Experience the stunning sunset over Mooloolaba with your sweetheart with a two hour cruise along the Mooloolaba River. Enjoy a glass of bubbly onboard the comfortable vessel as you cruise the river. It’s the perfect way to end a beautiful day in paradise. Ask our friendly reception staff her at The Mirage Alex to make your arrangements.
Check out The Mirage Alex Summer Sizzler special offer for a minimum of 3 nights stay to save 20% and these great inclusions:
*Free unlimited wifi
*Decadent chocolate truffles on arrival
*Free beach towel hire
*2 for 1 deal at Suncity Tenpin (conveniently located next door)
*10% off all coffee orders at Milk and Beans
The offer is available until 29 March 2018. BOOK NOW
Alexandra Headland Skatepark Upgrade
Major upgrades to the skate park at Alexandra Headland are currently underway. These improvements will include elements to suit skaters, BMX riders and scooter riders of all ability levels – with a split level advanced bowl, mini bowl and stair set among the key design features.
New design features will include:
- A combination-style park with features for both street and transition users
- Split level advanced bowl with a depth of 6ft – 8ft and an extension up to 9ft
- 4ft mini bowl
- 5ft quarter pipe and 3ft quarter bowl
- Kicker to kicker with A-frame rail
- A stage located under the existing Norfolk Island pine tree, plus seating and shade, offering opportunities for community events within the precinct.
The upgrade is expected to be completed in late November 2017.
This will certainly further enhance the facilities on the Alexandra Headland beachside parklands area.
Book your Sunshine Coast Accommodation in a luxury 4.5 star resort at The Mirage Alexandra Headland. BOOK NOW