The Mirage is located in the heart of Alexandra Headland, known to the locals as ‘Alex’. It is a coastal community situated on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. The community is located on a beautiful spot on what is known as the Sunshine Strip – it sits between Mooloolaba and Maroochydore. The town with its laid back atmosphere and inviting beaches has become a popular spot for surfers. It is well known that off its rocky headland is some of the best surf on the Queensland coast. Swimmers can also enjoy the rolling beaches as there is a patrolled swimming area provided by the surf club.
The headland has spectacular views to Mount Coolum and north along the sweeping beach to the Maroochy River. Average summer temperatures range from 17C /63F to 29C/85F, Winter is mild and sunny 7C/45F to 22C/72F.
Alexandra Headland and The Mirage are a great holiday combination
View Larger Map
The family just won’t want to leave Mooloolaba!
- Ten Pin Bowling Right Next Door
- Skate Park on the beach
- Secure Children’s Playground and BBQ area
in Nelson Park
- Reception and Tour Desk onsite
- Kids Pool with Waterfall onsite
- Basketball and Tennis Courts on site
- Tennis Racket / Boogie Board / Towel Hire
- DVD Hire
- Walking around Nelson Lake and beach foreshore – paved
- Dining – Thai, Indian, Bistro Style, Italian, Cafes
- Having a drink on your balcony or at the local surfclub
- Inhouse Massage
- Pools, Gym, Sauna, Spa
- Fresh Croissant from the local bakery
…And that’s all within 500 metres of the Mirage!!